The Corporate Development and DAAD, together, have come up with an incredible funding opportunity for international master’s students, doctoral researchers, and postgraduates. They can apply now for the DAAD – ERA Fellowships – Green Hydrogen for the academic year 2023-2024.
The applications for this fellowship can be made by international students from the extended European Research Area who have applied to undertake their master, doctoral, or postdoctoral level studies in German universities. The applicants are required to have been studying in their applied universities and working in the field of green hydrogen to be considered. The fellowship award will cover a monthly stipend, travel allowance, and health cover.
Outstanding offer for international applicants to financial assistance for higher education in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Corporate Development is an organization that is responsible for research planning and scientific resource management as well as the associated science-adequate controlling. The further central areas of responsibility that are the continuous development of the junior researcher strategy and the supervision of the EU affairs of the research center.
The Corporate Development UE division supports the Board of Directors and the institutes in innovation and knowledge management. This also includes the strategy development and supervises the strategic partnerships with universities and non-university cooperation partners, as even more so within the framework of the Jülich Aachen Research Alliance, JARA, and the international relations of the research center.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 28th February 2023.
- University or Organization: Corporate Development
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master, Doctoral or Postdoctoral
- Award: Monthly Stipend and More
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Israel, Kosovo, Morocco, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Norway, Switzerland, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates can apply for master, doctoral, or postdoctoral degree studies at a German university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be studying at a German university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit their admission applications via the university portal of their desired German university. Application details for the scholarship can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Language proficiency certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Other university/course-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be working in the field of green hydrogen, or on the topic of Founders of Hydrogen, or be conducting research on the topic of green hydrogen.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English and German language requirements of their applied university.
The selected candidates will be provided a monthly fellowship installment, travel allowance, and health, accident, and liability insurance depending on the host country.