Applicants are being invited for a beneficial DAAD Full Scholarship at Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering.
This scholarship seeks to support master level students of South-East Asian students at TGGS. It will also provide students with the chance to spend the second year as a research stay at RWTH Aachen University.
Great opportunity for applicants to get study fund in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering in short TGGS provides education in engineering, technology, innovation, and business development in Thailand and South-East Asia. It is backed by Thai and German government and is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Why at TGGS? From master and doctoral programs, the school offers well-structured degree programs in different engineering disciplines. It presents a unique combination of research-based education. Apart from the knowledge, the university helps students in developing skills needed to succeed in the global job market.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fees and 437 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South-East Asian countries
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: South-East Asia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting all the requirements is must:
- Must be from South-East Asian countries
- Must have accepted an offer to study in the master program at TGGS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students, who are the holder of an offer of studying in a master program at the school, will get access to the online application form to apply for the scholarship. The completed form must be sent to admissions-at-tggs-bangkok.org.
- Supporting Documents: A complete application form with 1?x1? photo, two letters of recommendations, one page of the motivation letter, curriculum vitae (cv) or resumé, an official copy of the final transcript, the official copy of the English proficiency test result, financial statement or bank certification, passport (for international applicants), proof of application fee payment (1,000 thb), for international students, additional important documents are required.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to pursue a master program at the school, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering, an excellent academic record
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent English skills to take admission at the university.
The scholarship will provide tuition fees (partly funded by KMUTNB) and a monthly rate of 437 Euros towards your costs of living.