To inspire brilliant women to achieve success in the field of science, the University of Queensland is actively awarding an exciting Women in Science program.
The scheme is available for new female students from India commencing in Semester 2020. All the selected candidates will get to win the award of AU$10,000.
Amazing opportunity for outstanding worldwide students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a remarkable higher education institution which is included in the world’s top 50 universities. It is a reputable university that focuses strongly on research and teaching. It is based in Brisbane, Australia. It is divided into three campuses.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university has been honoured with more national teaching awards than any other. It comprises three campuses which offer safe, vibrant and study worthy environment. It has always been striving to deliver an excellent education for a better world.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Agriculture and Environment, Architecture and Planning, Science and Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check all the requirements out before going to the next step:
- Female citizens of India, who usually reside in India and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia
- Have an unconditional or a conditional offer for an approved program administrated by the Faculty of Science commencing in Semester 2, 2020
- All conditions outlined on the conditional offer must be met by the program closing date
- Strong academic performance
- Be an international student enrolling in the first semester of study at UQ in a degree program offered by the Faculty of Science
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , make sure you have already received a letter of offer from UQ. Please complete an online application form to be considered for this scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Personal/motivational statement that should be no more than 400 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrate your commitment to those goals and ambitions
- Your capacity to create change and contribute to science.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Please check out this like to get further information in this regard.
- Language Requirement: You can satisfy the language requirement by having one of these: IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) with a minimum score of 6.5, TOEFL with a minimum score of 570 and TOEFL (Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum score of 87.
All the successful candidates will get scholarship valued at AU$10,000. This amount can be used to cover the expenses associated with education.