To make your education more affordable, DAAD invites applications for In-Region programme South Asia for Master and PhD studies at IIT Bombay.
They offer an opportunity to the students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka to pursue Master’s and PhD studies in the field of Engineering, Renewable Energy, Climate Change, Public Health or Good Governance at IIT Bombay.
Golden opportunity for Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka Students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1960, The DAAD Regional Office in New Delhi office promotes academic exchange between Germany and India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. It provides information about education in Germany, grants scholarships to talented students.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020
University or Organization: DAAD
Course Level: Master and PhD studies
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka Students
The award can be taken in India
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s and PhD studies subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- The funded education is available for Master and PhD studies at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay for intake 2020.
- Graduate students (4-year bachelor’s degree holders) can apply for a master’s degree course.
- Postgraduate students (2-year master’s degree holders) can apply for a PhD/doctoral studies at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay in the above-mentioned subject fields.
- Applicants must apply to IIT Bombay for admissions and to DAAD for programmes .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, candidates need to register before apply this funded education.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent proficiency in oral and written English.
- Benefits: The award includes a monthly stipend, travel allowance, compulsory insurance, research, and final thesis subsidies besides payment of admission and tuition fees applicable at IIT Bombay.