Applications are being accepted from outstanding aspirants for the Earnest Merit-Based Scholarships. This program is organized by the Earnest Operations LLC for the academic year 2022/2023 in the USA.
Up to 10 awards are available for both domestic & international applicants who want to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the semester.
A valuable opportunity to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in March 2014, Earnest Operations LLC is a private company located in the United States. It offers a merit-based loan program for financially responsible graduating students and young professionals.
Why study at Earnest Operations LLC? Earnest combines superior data, design and service to bring faster, cheaper and personalized financial experiences to people. It also provides an opportunity through its scholarship to reward college students who best articulate how their college education will enable their dreams.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is January 31, 2022
- University: Earnest Operations LLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The merit-based scholarships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants are required to apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: An 800 to 1,000-word essay answering one of the following questions: How will your college education help you achieve your goals? How has your education contributed to who you are today? An acceptance letter to an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful candidates will receive the award amount of $5,000 during their study program.