The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is excited to announce the DAAD Master in Law Scholarship to pursue a master’s degree programme (LL.M.) and specialize in European Law at selected German higher education institutions.
The award includes a monthly stipend, travel allowance, compulsory insurance, and a two-month mandatory German language course. This is available to pursue a master degree.
Marvelous Master Award in Law.
User Review( votes)
The aim of the program is to assist members in maintaining and improving their professional development, irrespective of their existing qualifications.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation.
Application Deadline: Closed
- The program is aimed at graduate students in the field of law who have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (1st class).
- The free study is awarded in the field of law.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Supporting Documents: No need to require supporting documents to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sound knowledge of German and/or English are fundamental for admittance to the program.
The award will cover the followings:
- Monthly award of 750 euros (graduate students)
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Flat-rate travel allowance from India to Germany (375 euros for an outward ticket, 475 euros for the return journey)
- Study and research subsidy of 460 euros
- 2 months German language course in Germany before the start of free study (August to September)
- Rent subsidy and family allowance where appropriate