Applications are open for Lebanese International Finance Executives Scholarship Programme for January 2018 intake. The scholarship program is providing by the University of Sydney in Australia. The scholarship is available to pursue their academic aspirations in the field of finance.
The studentship is a unique combination of financial support and mentorship opportunity by a LIFE Senior Member who will provide guidance and advice to the scholars on their professional objectives.
Amazing opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
Lebanese International Finance Executives (LIFE) is a non-for profit membership organization providing a platform to channel the influence of Lebanese Finance Executives worldwide in order to establish stronger bonds, nurture the next generation and promote Lebanon.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a degree programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in finance, business, economics, or a related degree
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover up to USD 12,000 per year
- Nationality: Lebanese
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Lebanon
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet these requirements:
- Are you Lebanese? Or of Lebanese descent?
- Do you need financial support to help you achieve your goals?
- Do you want to study finance, business, economics, or a related degree?
- Are you a top student?
- Would you like to be mentored by a Seasoned Finance Executive to guide you in your career in finance?
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor give on the LIFE website. If applicants meet all the eligibility criteria and their programme starts in January 2018, click on the link below to apply and submit all the required documents.