The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is inviting candidates to become a part of the Postgraduate Studies Scholarship in Architecture and Arts.
The study award is open for outstanding candidates from individual countries to obtain a master’s degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
As a publicly funded, self-governing organization of German higher education institutions, the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) promotes worldwide academic exchange and educational cooperation with developing countries through a variety of funding and initiatives.
Why would you like to join this program? Students enrolled in this programme are encouraged to question commonly held opinions and conduct independent research to explore their hobbies. Candidates can receive valuable experience as well as the skills they’ll need to thrive in their future careers.
Application Deadline: August 4, 2021
- University or Organization: DAAD
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Asia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in the Field of Architecture and Arts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. You are allowed to submit your application for master’s courses. After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that contains a link to attend this online seminar. Do not forget to check your inbox and junk mail.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a copy of passport, photo, CV, and includes:
- How to take part in this Online Seminar?
- Online Seminars will be held through Adobe Connect
- You will need a headset
- You can ask questions to the resource person via the question column that is available during the seminar
- This event is FREE, please register yourself first so that we can send important information regarding this event
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The DAAD will provide the educational fund for winning candidates to complete their postgraduate studies for the academic year 2021/2022.