Are you wondering how you can turn your passion and understanding into a career? Then, Webster University might be the place for you! The university is providing the Post-Doctoral Positions for the academic year 2021-2022.
The position is vacant and can be filled by any domestic or international applicants who have a minimum of three years of experience in teaching percussion at a professional level.
Webster University is a private university that is ranked 15th in Regional Universities Midwest. It aims to ensure high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Why choose to study at Webster University? Webster University is highly recommended and preferred by not only local students but also international students because of the increased alumni presence and professional experiential teaching. Students also enjoy the nine-week classes where they receive a full degree with less mandatory time. It has an extraordinary history reflecting a determination to equalize higher education.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: Webster University
- Department: Music Department
- Course Level: Post-Doctoral
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for Post-Doctoral for applied music at Webster.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have a minimum Master of Music Degree in Percussion Performance or appropriate Performance Certificate in Percussion.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications of any programme at Webster are accepted through the application portal of the university. Applicants are required to apply through this age to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of interest
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have a cumulative grade point average of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, a minimum ACT composite score of 21 or an SAT score of 1000, and a class rank in the top 50 percent of their high school class.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit the results of the approved English language proficiency tests and attain minimum required scores:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 120
- Pearson – 53
- Cambridge Academic English – 169
- Password – 6.0
- GTEC – 1201
- iTEP – 3.7
The candidate that will be appointed to fill this position will receive exclusive benefits of teaching music part-time at WU.