Are you seeking for grasping funding opportunity in the territory of Hungary? Then it’s a really pleasing occasion for you because the DAAD is offering two master’s scholarships in International Economy and Business at Andrássy University Budapest in Hungary.
The program is open for all the international candidates who wish to undertake a master’s degree coursework at the university.
Worthy opportunity for international candidates
User Review( votes)
Andrássy University Budapest is a private college having a presence in Budapest, Hungary. Established in 2001, as a European university college in Hungary, it is empowered by five accomplice states (Austria, Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Germany, and Hungary).
Why at Andrássy University Budapest? The AUB is a place where students are empowered with advanced standards of education which will be helpful for them in articulating their future.
Application Deadline: August 7, 2019
If you want to raise your career with this sponsorship then you are compelled to be engaged with one of the master degree program given below:
- Master of International Economy and Business (International Economics and Business Administration)
- Master in “International Relations specializing in European Studies”
- Master in “History with a specialization in Central Europe”
- Master in “Central European Studies”
- LL.M.: Comparative Law and Political Science with specialization in “International Business Law: Focus on Central Europe “or” International and European Management ”
- Master in “European and International Management”.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Requisites who have a desire of being part of this stipend are requested to apply for a master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you can download the application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: For being eligible for this scholarship, applicants are advised to submit curriculum vitae, motivation letter, and transcript of records along with application form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a graduate degree in order to apply for a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must show capability in English by submitting institutionalized English language test scores.
The DAAD will provide funding of rate of 800 € along with tuition charge of 322 per semester.