Are you searching for an undergraduate scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you Daffodil International University is offering Talent Hunt Scholarship in Bangladesh.
Approximately 25 grants are available to support meritorious and poor students, who wish to study any Undergraduate Program at Daffodil International University.
Golden opportunity for Bangladeshi and international students
User Review( votes)
Established in 2002, Daffodil International University is the first university in Bangladesh to have signed the UN’s Commitment to Sustainable Practices of Higher Education Institutions. It has multiple campuses within Dhaka.
Why study at Daffodil International University? At this university, candidates can get various types of events that may help enhance their skills and knowledge for the job market. It helps to gain insight into their abilities and ambitions concerning their professional future.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Bangladesh and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The suitable candidate must be an individual of highly innovative in nature and have the strong analytical ability, computer literate and proficient in IT, amiable, smart, intelligent, innovative in thinking and hard working, able to work in group or individually.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked to submitting the original mark sheets and certificates of SSC & HSC examinations to the Admission Office.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to have a GPA of 4.00 out of 5.00 individually in both SSC and HSC.
- Language Requirement: Fluent in English and have good communication and presentation skill.
The studentship will be of three categories as follows:
- 1st Category: 100% tuition fee waiver with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 5,000/- per month.
- 2nd Category: 100% tuition fee waiver along with stipend at a rate of Tk. 3,000/- to support their other
university fees and boarding and lodging.
- 3rd Category: 100% tuition fee waiver and an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 2,000/- per month to support related educational expenses.
For International Students
- 1st Category: USD 3000 as scholarship
- 2nd Category: USD 2000 as scholarship