The S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Science in India and TWAS are welcoming students from developing countries for the TWAS-SN Bose Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme.
Excellent opportunity for students from developing countries
User Review( votes)
N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences is a research institute, which conducts research under the Department of Science and Technology of Government of India. The World Academy of Sciences recognizes, support and promote excellence in scientific research in the South.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those students who are interested in research related field. They can get a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from developing countries in the South
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral research in Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must have to apply for postdoctoral research in the physical sciences for a minimum period of six months to a maximum period of twelve months. They must be a maximum age of 45 years, be regularly employed in a developing country and hold a research assignment there, hold a PhD degree in physics, mathematics or physical chemistry, be accepted by a department of the S.N. Bose National Centre and be financially responsible for any accompanying family members.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can apply for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are required to provide evidence that she/he will return to her/his home country on completion of the fellowship.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to hold the certificates of bachelor degree and master degree or academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to be reasonably fluent in the language for joining the training.
Benefits: The candidate will get a monthly stipend to cover living costs and food and free on-campus accommodation.