The Darden School of Business offers Full funding for Indonesian Students to pursue full-time MBA or Executive MBA programme. The grant is awarded on the basis of financial need.
The aim of The grant is to give full financial support to talented Indonesian students to accomplish their educational goals and develop their potential.
User Review( votes)
The Darden School of Business is the graduate business school associated with the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Application Deadline: January 9, 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue full-time MBA or executive MBA programme.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of Business.
- Award: Darden tuition and fees, course materials, health insurance, computer, living and travel expenses will be covered under the Fellowship.
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be an academically-qualified Indonesian national with the proven need for financial support to attend the MBA programme.
- English Language Requirements: To succeed, students must possess a highly developed proficiency in written and oral English. Darden will accept English testing scores from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language(TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply: