Redkite and Coles are inviting high-potential applicants to apply for the Dare to Dream Scholarships for the academic session 2020-2021.
The programme aims to attract brilliant aspirants who are enrolled in any degree programme at any university in Australia.
A wonderful chance for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? By joining this programme, students can get the best career opportunities for their future destination and students can also construct new spaces, content and formats for education today and tomorrow.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020
- University or Organization: Redkite and Coles
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be a part of this opportunity, you need to follow the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Australia
- if you have or have had cancer and are 13-18 years old, you can apply for the Dare to Dream Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a letter from your health professional confirming your diagnosis, a personal reference letter and answer the following questions:
- How has cancer affected you?
- What is the goal or aspiration that you want to achieve?
- How will this application help you reach your goal?
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken in English.
Benefits: Redkite and Coles will provide an award amount of $5000 for students in Australia.