Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the undergraduate financial aid at Massey University for the session 2020-2021.
The aim of this programme is to provide financial support for applicants who have a desire to complete the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this application programme.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1927, Massey University is a public research university in New Zealand. It offers various undergraduate, masters and research degree programs. It also offers world-class higher education at an affordable cost.
Why study at Massey University? Massey University provides an environment for education and academic growth encompassing the sciences, humanities and technology. Here, candidates must have the highest opportunities to get additional funding sources.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2, 500 or $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 60
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for the undergraduate degree program in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants are expected to have the following credentials:
- a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- embarking on the undergraduate study at university for the first time
- intending to enrol in the first year of an undergraduate qualification, full time or part-time (minimum 30 credit enrolment per semester)
- on the Albany, Manawatu or Wellington campus and/or online
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being enlisted in this programme, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at this university. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can include the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, applicants need to accomplish the admission requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English.
The award will be distributed as follows:
- Year One – $3,000 for full time and $1,500 for part-time
- Year Two – $1,000 for full time and $500 for part-time
- Year Three – $1,000 for full time and $500 for part-time