International students are invited to become a part of the Data Lab Scholarship at the University of Aberdeen in the United Kingdom. The bursaries are funded by the Data Lab, Scottish Government and HDR UK.
The program assists outstanding aspirants who want to pursue a MSc Health Data Science degree program for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Aberdeen is one of the oldest universities based in Aberdeen, Scotland, and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a variety of subjects.
Why study at the University of Aberdeen? The university provides students the opportunities to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields. Here, candidates can get the opportunities to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: June 17, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Cover tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: All EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program in the subject area of Health Data Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an offer for the MSc Health Data Science.
- Be a permanent resident of Scotland for at least 3 years prior to the start of the program in September (i.e. living in Scotland for a purpose other than studying) OR
- Be an EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) residing in your own country for 3 years prior to the start of the program in September OR
- Be an EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) exercising your right of free movement anywhere in the UK or the EU and permanently domiciled in the EU for 3 years prior to the start of the program in September OR
- Be a non-UK and non-EU applicant with indefinite leave to remain in the UK and permanently domiciled in Scotland for a purpose other than education for 3 years prior to the start of the program in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the MSc degree coursework at the University of Aberdeen. After holding an offer for admission to the MSc Health Data Science program, candidates must complete and submit the application form for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a 500-word supporting statement with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merit and a supporting statement outlining experience to date and career aspirations.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Aberdeen will provide six scholarships to cover tuition fees for the Health Data Science MSc program for the academic year 2021-2022.