Brunel University London is now awarding an amazing Rotary foundation grant scheme to admirable students from a low or middle-income country.
The award program intents to support international students to undertake a postgraduate degree program at Brunel University London. This scheme will be made available for the 2020-21 academic year and will give the winners USD 30 000.
Valuable option to receive assistance for master study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Brunel University London is a well-known university famous for excellence in research and high-quality education. The history of this university can be traced back to 1966. It was named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Since its establishment, it has been doing great work, and growing year on year.
Why Study at Brunel University London? The university has approximately 13,000 students from over 100 countries. To assist students with their academic, personal and social life, Brunel provides then with a variety of courses, degree programs, educational opportunities and facilities.
Application Deadline: May 8, 2020
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: USD 30,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants, who are from outside the UK, from a low or middle-income country, are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following applicable degree programs:
- MSc in Anthropology of Childhood, Youth and Education
- MSc in Anthropology of International Development and Humanitarian Assistance
- MA in Children, Youth and International Development
- MSc in Water Engineering
- MSc in Public Health and Health Promotion
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have been offered places to study on one of the following one-year full-time masters courses at Brunel University, starting September/October 2020
- Candidates must be from outside the UK, from a low or middle-income country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for an applicable degree program at this university before applying for this application . Once, you are successfully accepted to study at the university, and you can apply by Brunel University’s online portal.
- Supporting Documents: You might need to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in one of the appropriate programs given above, you must hold 2:2 or above UK honours degree or an equivalent internationally recognized qualification in or a related or non-related subject.
- Language Requirement: Most of the courses at this university require English level of between IELTS 6.0 and 7.0 or equivalent.
Brunel University London will award scholarship worth of USD 30,000. This amount will help students to cover their educational expenses.