David Oyedepo Foundation is offering a full-tuition funding for African students to study at the Covenant University and Landmark University. The grant is available for pursuing undergraduate program.
The David Oyedepo Foundation is a non-profit organization that seeks to improve the standards of living for humanity especially Africa.
Great opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
English language proficiency is required for participation in the program program. All activities and communication would be done in English without the opportunity for translation.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing undergraduate program at the Covenant University and Landmark University.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to learn candidates can apply to their chosen course of study.
- Award: The scholarship covers: Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years. (In accordance to the university stipulated time for the duration of the chosen course). The scholarship does not cover; Travel allowances; Feeding allowances; Medical/Health Insurance or allowance; any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
- The award can be taken at Nigeria
- The David Oyedepo foundation grant program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by:
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
Nationality: program is open to Young Africans (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible applicants must have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only) and 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript.
- English language Requirements: English language proficiency is required for participation in the program. All activities and communication would be done in English without the opportunity for translation. Please fill in the portion of the application evaluating your language skills as accurately as possible.
Application Deadline: Closed