University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC) is accepting applications from national and international applicants for its PhD program in Economics. UTCC Graduate financial aid positions will be granted to a limited number of well-qualified applicants for exemption from tuition and annual university fees.
The PhD program in Economics at the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC) produces the high-quality economists and professional researchers. The doctoral graduates from the program will have in-depth knowledge and understanding and will possess the skills necessary for conducting advanced researches to extend the body of knowledge in the field of Economics.
Great offer to study in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce or UTCC is a private nonprofit higher education institution located in Bangkok, Thailand. The studentships are offered to students enrolled in the PhD program in Economics.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered for the PhD program in the field of Economics.
- Award: Stipend of 8,000 per month
- The award can be taken at Thailand
- The grants will be granted to a limited number of well-qualified applicants. During the three years as scholarship recipients, students will be exempted from tuition and annual university fees.
- Applicants must have a master‡s degree or a bachelor‡s degree with GPA at least 3.25 on the 4.00 scale.
- Applicants must pass the interview in accordance with the regulations of the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce.
- Applicants must have an official result of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or other equivalent standardized test scores e.g., TOEIC, IELTS, CU TEP, UTCC BEST, UTCC Advanced BEST.
- Applicants must follow the study plan according to the interview committees‡ recommendation, which may require applicants to take additional courses.
Nationality: Both Thai and international applicants can apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications can be submitted online.
- Two official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- TOEFL score or an equivalent English test.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Three passport-size photos.
- A photocopy of identification card/passport
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a master‡s degree or a bachelor‡s degree with GPA at least 3.25 on the 4.00 scale.
Application Deadline: July 15.