Would you like to turn your dream of studying in the UK into a reality? Unlock your academic potential with a scholarship. The University of Aberdeen is committed to seeking out, rewarding and supporting students through its David Stewart Scholarship.
The purpose of the award is to provide financial support to international students from Malaysia who are ready to apply for a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Aberdeen starting in January 2023.
David Stewart Scholarship for Malaysian Students at University of Aberdeen, UK
A great choice for Malaysian Students to study at the University of Aberdeen with the David Stewart Scholarship in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Aberdeen has a global presence in higher education. Teaching at the University of Aberdeen is organized across 12 schools which encompass a broad range of disciplines. Founded in 1495, the University of Aberdeen is Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the UK.
Why study at the University of Aberdeen? Planning to study at the University of Aberdeen is a great decision. The university has multidisciplinary research centres and institutes that bring together experts at the cutting edge of their fields to work with colleagues across the UK and beyond. Multi-million-pound investment across the university provides students and researchers with some of the best facilities in the UK.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate master course
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Malaysian nationals
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Full-time postgraduate Masters programme
- Admissible Criteria: Malaysian nationals, who are normally residents of Malaysia, commencing a full-time postgraduate Masters’s programme at the University of Aberdeen starting in January 2023 are eligible to apply for the David Stewart Scholarship.
- Applicants must also be self-funded students, and not in receipt of any financial assistance from the Malaysian Government.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship students will need to have applied to the University of Aberdeen and been offered a place starting in January 2023.
- David-Stewart-Application-Form – A completed application form with required documents should be emailed or posted before the deadline.
- Posted to: Ms Emily Findlay, Regional Manager, University of Aberdeen, University Office, King’s College, Aberdeen, AB24 3FX, SCOTLAND, UK.
- Email:[email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Transcript and one academic reference
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold the equivalent of a 2nd Class British Honours degree or better from a recognised Malaysian university.
- Language Requirement:
The University of Aberdeen will provide 1 scholarship valued at £4,000 for Malaysian students commencing a full-time postgraduate Masters’s programme starting in January 2023.