The City, University of London is delighted to offer its David Tebbutt Scholarship for UK and EU Students. The scholarship is funded by the David Tebbutt Trust, and is administered jointly by Faber & Faber and the Tebbutt family.
The goal of the scholarship is to support students seeking to start a career in the publishing industry by furthering their education at the university.
A golden chance for UK and EU students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1894, the City University of London is a leading global university committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London.
Why study at the City University of London? The university offers a professional, high-quality career and information service for students. Here they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Cover full fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded to pursue a master’s degree program in the field of publishing, international publishing, Creative Writing & Publishing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in the Master’s Degree program. After that, they please email the following documents to Dr Patrick Brindle on [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of your CV, a covering letter explaining why you would be a good and deserving candidate for the award, and a 500-word review of a Faber book.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship will be awarded to one student annually to cover the full fees for full-time study on one of the MA programs as mentioned above.