If you want to study in Kenya, then the Merit Scholarship Award is a valuable opportunity for completing your dream of studying at Daystar University in Kenya.
The Merit Award is available for all international applicants and has a purpose of supporting their undergraduate studies at Daystar University.
Best offer to study in Kenya with some educational support.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1967, Daystar University is a Christian liberal arts university in Nairobi. It is continuously developing largely as a result of the work of the vice-chancellor of Daystar, Professor S. Talitwala.
- University or Organization: Daystar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational support
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Eight grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Kenya
- Application Deadline: January 7, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A bachelor’s degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a committed Christian who has sat high school examination
How to Apply
- How To Apply: The interested applicants are suggested to take place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that submit their award applications to the Financial Aid Officer, Daystar University via email to [email protected] or
- In hard copy to the Financial Aid office at Daystar University Valley Road or Main Campus at Athi River.
- Supporting Documents: A cover letter with telephone number and email address, a biographical statement, personal faith statement, statement of vocational goals, statement explaining why you wish to join the university along with the testimonials from Sports Tutor or Games Master.
- Admission Requirements: You must have scored a mean grade of B(plain) and above in K.C.S.E. or its equivalent. Or have scored a K.C.S.E. mean grade of c+ in KCSE or 5 credits in IGCSE or 2 Principal Passes in ‘A’ level or Division 2 in GCE or 50% from other countries using percentage or their equivalent.
- The participant must have certificates of competition from the Kenya Secondary Schools Sports Association and testimonials from their school sports tutor or Games Master.
- Language Requirement: Ideal participants must be very proficient in the English language.
The awards are divided into 2 categories and will support their education-
- Academic Merit scholarship: In this category 2 award for ‘bachelors of Law’ participants and the other 3 for any other bachelors program.
- Sports Merit scholarships: Total three grants are available for the Rugby, Basketball, or Volleyball applicants.