The Higher Education Commission Pakistan is delighted to offer the Fully-funded HEC Postgraduate scholarships opportunities for supporting higher studies in Pakistan.
The main purpose of this educational award is to encourage the Balochistan and FATA students to complete their education from the HEC-recognized local universities/degree awarding institutions (DAls).
Great offer for Balochistan and FATA applicants to get fully-funded higher studies in Pakistan.
User Review( vote)
The Higher Education Commission was founded in 1947 as UGC current form since 2002. It is an independent and accrediting higher education institution in Pakistan.
Why at this program? The educational bursary is giving a chance to all high achieving participants in order to pursue higher studies at any HEC university. It is also providing complete funding which will cover all the costs of your education.
- University or Organization: Higher Education Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Balochistan & FATA
- The program can be taken in Pakistan
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2019 (has been extended till Monday, August 26, 2019)
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of Balochistan and FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Areas).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking postgraduate studies (MS/M.Phil) at HEC-recognized local universities/degree awarding institutions (DAls).
- Admissible Criteria: You must see the following criteria-
- Maximum age is 35 years as on Closing Date.
- Must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Fascinated applicants can apply for the in the award program through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of your application, you might be asked to submit your degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate must have completed 16 years of education with at least 60% marks.
- Language Requirement: Participants must have sufficient English language proficiency.
The educational grant will provide tuition fee and other charges as the following:
- Maximum Rs. 60,000 per semester,
- A living allowance of Rs. 9000 per month with an annual increment of Rs. 500 for 2nd year,
- Book allowance of Rs. 6000 per annum along with the travelling allowance of Rs.5000 per annum and
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once.