The Danish Diabetes and Endocrine Academy (DDEA) is announcing the DDEA/DCA Cross-Academy PhD International Scholarships. PhD researchers can submit applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
The PhD scholarship is worth 1,100,000 DKK each and will be covering salary and tuition fee over a period of two years for the selected candidate. The applicants must have achieved a master’s degree or equivalent and have high-level English skills to be considered for this award.
It is a beneficial offer for talented students.
User Review( votes)
The Danish Diabetes and Endocrine Academy (DDEA), with a mission to educate and train the next generation of researchers in diabetes and endocrinology, is an organization established in 2012 with a 5-year grant from the Novo Nordisk Foundation. It supports, develops, and strengthens Danish diabetes and endocrine research.
The Danish Diabetes and Endocrine Academy (DDEA) aims to support the ability of talented young researchers. To foster early-career research talent in diabetes and endocrinology, it helps them to in performing high-quality research, as well as enhance their professionalism through education, networking, and collaborations.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2023
- University or Organization: Danish Diabetes and Endocrine Academy (DDEA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 1,100,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country candidates are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply to conduct a research study in the fields of diabetes, metabolism or endocrinology, and cardiovascular research at the Danish Diabetes and Endocrine Academy (DDEA).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit their application in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to log in to the online portal of DDEA to submit an application. Eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Title page: Name of applicant and project title
- Abstract in English
- Lay abstract in Danish
- Project description
- Motivation letter
- Detailed timeline for the course of study
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication list
- Recommendation letter
- CVs of both the principal supervisor and the co-supervisor
- Copy of your Master’s degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Master’s degree or an equivalent degree from a foreign university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have high-level English language skills, oral as well as written.
The Danish Diabetes and Endocrine Academy (DDEA) will award the selected PhD candidates PhD scholarship of up to DKK 1,100,000, which will cover tuition fees and the salary of the PhD student for two years during the three-year PhD project period.