Deakin University, Australia in partnership with Bharat Forge, Pune is offering limited number of meritorious scholarships for its full-time off-campus Ph.D. program through Deakin’s In-country Ph.D. Program (ICPP) in the areas of Materials, Production, Metallurgical and Mechanical Engineering.
User Review( votes)
- Quality M. Tech/MS from a recognized University in India
- First Class scores of above 65% in the final exams at Graduation and Post-Graduation level.
- Must have a written thesis of 10,000 words as part of the M. Tech/MS
- UGC/NET valid scores&Research publications desired
- The candidate will receive 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia.
- Candidates will be enrolled with Deakin University, Australia
- Bharat Forge will provide free bachelor accommodation at Pune
- Bharat Forge will offer a monthly stipend in accordance with the UGC/CSIR guidelines.
- Joint Supervision will be provided by Deakin and Bharat Forge faculty.
- The candidate will have an opportunity to travel to Australia for a one-off period of up to 6 months.
How to apply
To apply, please send your detailed CV including your academic percentage, research publications and ResearchProposal to Dr. Daniel Fabijanic at dan.fabijanic-at-deakin.edu.au and / or to Ms. Gayathri Vedanarayanan at research.sa-at-deakin.edu.auby Wednesday, 31st August 2016.
Please mention “Application for Bharat Forge – Deakin Ph.D. Program” in the subject of your email.
For more information contact:
Ms. Ruby Majumdarat Deakin University’s India office, New Delhi at +91 11 2654 4742 (Weekdays 9.00 to 5.00 pm)