Deakin University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its HDR PhD International Scholarships in Australia. The programme is open to both domestic and international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The PhD scholarship aims to further explore deficiencies through detailed characterization of scandium additions in both pure and commercial Mg alloys.
Golden chance for domestic and international students to get educational award.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is one of Australia‘s fastest-growing research universities that provides outstanding facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? At Deakin, students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields. It is a great place to study where students can take advantage of high-quality teaching and diverse learning resources.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of $27,596 per annum+ Relocation allowance of $500-1500+ Tuition fee and overseas health coverage.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme to conduct research on the topic ‘effect of Scandium additions on the microstructure, mechanical, and ignition properties of Magnesium alloys’.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the Deakin University. After being registered, you can apply using the expression of interest form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must check the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The funding programme will provide the following benefits:
- Stipend of $27,596 per annum tax exempt (2019 rate).
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas.
- International students only: Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years.