Take the next step in your career by applying for the Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships at Deakin University in Australia.
This scholarship is awarded each year to 26 eligible undergraduate students whose exceptional academic achievements and extra-curricular activities truly set them apart.
Wonderful chance for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is a public university in Australia. It consistently ranks highly in student satisfaction and a faster-growing university in Australia.
Why study at Deakin University? Deakin is home to world-class facilities, a network of academic supervisors who are leaders in their fields, and a number of globally significant research projects.
Application Deadline: January 7, 2022
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: 26
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to meet the following criteria
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing at Deakin University in an undergraduate bachelor degree in Trimester 1 2022
- enrolled full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If You want to apply for the scholarship, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Student must submit evidence of your leadership activities or community service achievement, evidence of your sporting or other achievements.
- Admission Requirements: Student must have last year mark sheet with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must known with the English language.
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- A cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point)