Applications are being accepted from the Indian candidates for the merit awards. This study program is offered by the Deakin University in Australia.
The educational award assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2021/2022.
Deakin University offers students world-class programs, services, and limitless opportunities. It is an Australian university that was established in 1974 and is progressive and open-minded. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? The university is dedicated to providing its students with high-quality instruction, a wide range of learning opportunities, and ample student support. Students will use this opportunity to realise their individual goals and become leaders in their fields.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Awards: 25% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet :
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen living in India
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent-based in INDIA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they can be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a personal statement (300 words), two references, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: An overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program, or
- An overall score of 80% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: When you are going to apply, make sure you meet all the English requirements at Deakin. English requirements are different according to the courses which you wish to study.
Deakin University is offering 25% tuition fee waiver scholarships to students with exceptional academic achievements to pay for their university fees and all study costs.