A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the Ritsumeikan University is offering Tuition Reduction Scholarships.
International students who have attained good grades in their previous years of studies are eligible to apply. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Ritsumeikan University is a private university is one of the top private universities in Kyoto with an aim towards realizing a society of peace, sustainable development, and coexistence between mankind, nature, and the diverse cultures of the Asia Pacific region.
Why study at Ritsumeikan University? Ritsumeikan University, with a diverse student body, great locations, and infinite opportunities, is selected as one of the top global universities by the Japanese Government. It is ranked No. 3 in QS Nationwide for graduate employability. There are more than 450 clubs available for students to engage in socialize with students from all over the world.
Application Deadline: 26th May 2021
- University or Organization: Ritsumeikan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students who do not hold citizenship or are not nationals of Japan are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for all bachelor’s and master’s degree courses and subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should be international students who will hold the status of residence of “student” throughout their course of study at Ritsumeikan University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the online platform of the university to their desired course of study.No separate application is required. The students will be notified of the award upon declaration of the admission results.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Application Essays
- Photocopy of Passport
- University Entrance Eligibility Documents
- Academic Transcripts
- Two-letter of Recommendations
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold relevant education or bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 to secure a position at Ritsumeikan University.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests with the minimum required scores:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEIC – 730
- Duolingo – 95
The university will provide the selected students a fee reduction through the RU Tuition Reduction Scheme ranging from 20%, 50%, to 100% of the total tuition of the chosen field of study.