A Ph.D. scholarship is available in the School of Education, Faculty of Arts and Education. The studentships are available for pursuing Ph.D. program.
The Ph.D. student will initiate and conduct research on the topic ‘Young people’s learning in digital worlds: the alienation and re-imagining of education’ led by Prof Julian Sefton-Green and Dr. Eve Mayes.
A lucky chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Established in 1974 with the passage of the Deakin University Act 1974, the university was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin.
Why at Deakin University? Deakin is one of Australia’s fastest growing research universities. The University is divided into four faculties, covering arts and education, business and law, health, and science, engineering and built environment.
University or Organization: Deakin University
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International candidates
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
- This scholarship is open domestic and international candidates.
- Applicants must meet Deakin’s Ph.D. entry requirements, be enrolling full time and hold an Honours degree (First Class) or an equivalent standard Master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please refer to how to apply for a research degree page for application information.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- A stipend of $27,082 per annum tax exempt (2018 rate)
- A relocation reimbursement allowance up to $5,000 for international students moving from overseas in order to study at Deakin University.
- For international students only: Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of four years.