The Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College is currently accepting applications for Master Award announcement for Tanzanian students in any East African University (Tanzania, Kenya or Uganda). This scholarship is awarded in the field of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, MMED Pathology, MMED Microbiology & Immunology.
The Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College trains health professionals of all cadres ranging from Diplomas, Ordinary Degrees, Post Graduate Degrees and Doctor of Philosophy. Besides Postdoctoral training opportunities are availed apart from continuing Education programs.
Great opportunity for Tanzanian students to get an MSC degree.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue MSc program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the fields of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, MMED Pathology, MMED Microbiology & Immunology.
- Award: Value of the program KCMUCo will pay tuition fees and research funds to the university according to the submitted fees structure and a monthly stipend to the program holder, covering the cost of living including accommodation. KCMUCo rates will apply for the monthly stipend.
- Nationality: Tanzanian students are eligible to apply
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in The college will sponsor candidates with admission to the named programs in any East African University (Tanzania, Kenya or Uganda)
Eligible Countries: Tanzanian students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- All applicants must have MD/ MBChB or equivalent as first degree
- Had a minimum pass of B+ grade in the subject aspire to pursue
- Had overall minimum pass of B or GPA of 3.5
- The last university degree must have been completed less than six years ago at the time of application
- Applicant must have the admission offer from any recognized university in East Africa or official letter showing communication with the college that assures possible admission.
- Personal motivation of the candidates as demonstrated by their personal statements and responses during the interview
- In addition, applicants should be willing to remain and work at KCMC after completion of their study.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Deadline for submission of application is 30th March 2018.
You may submit your application electronically by scanning all required documents and send as attachments by email at: admission-at-kcmuco.ac.tz or to vselengia_2006-at-yahoo.com. Documents to be included in the application
- Certified copies of certificates for university first degree, A level and O level
- Certified copies of transcripts for university first degree,
- Certified copies of transcripts for ‘A’ level and ‘O’ level secondary schools
- CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Names and contact information for two referees
- Motivation letter describing why you wish to undertake this fellowship and how this will help your career (maximum one page)