The Dean of the Faculty of Business & Management is inviting applicants of any nationality for the Excellence scholarships at the Regent’s University.
There are up to three awards available to high achieving students who are going to take part in undergraduate degree coursework for the session 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1984, Regent University London is a non-profit private university that provides an ideal balance between individual and group work, lectures and practical seminars, placements and workshops.
Why at Regent’s University London? While studying at this Regent’s University London, students will learn in a supportive, personal environment and enter the world of work as leaders and entrepreneurs.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University: Regent’s University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Half tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for an undergraduate course in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should achieve at least three Bs at A level (or the international equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission to the university in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to attach transcripts of your academic qualifications in the application form and also provide the original copies during enrolment.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The university will provide up to three awards 1 scholarship covering half the fees for the duration of a standard programme & 2 scholarships covering a quarter of the fees for the duration of a standard programme