Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Examining this importance of the study, the Sharif University of Technology is dispensing the SUTIC Merit funding for talented students.
A valuable opportunity for Iran applicants.
User Review( votes)
As the nation’s leading institution, the Sharif University of Technology was established in 1966. It is a public research university in Tehran, Iran and offers various undergraduate and degree programs.
Why at the Sharif University of Technology? The University’s mission is to enhance professional, academic, and social contacts among its membership, and to strengthen the ties between Iran and other countries.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Sharif University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: 20%–100%
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Iran.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded for the top graduate student in each field of study, which has exceptional academic achievements and background.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants are required to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University. After that, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, passport size photo and national id.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Sharif, applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit an acceptable score from an official English proficiency test.
The educational bursary will provide a partial to a full tuition waiver of 20% to 100% discounts for the top graduate students.