Do you have an inspiring business idea? If yes, then the Dean’s Award for Enterprise program is a life-changing opportunity for you which is furnishing by the Loughborough University.
Great opportunity for international students to get a life-changing Dean’s Award in the UK. Applicants need to submit a business Idea with the application.
User Review( votes)
In 1909, Loughborough University was known as Loughborough Technical Institute and officially known as the Loughborough University of Technology in 1966. It is a public research university located in Loughborough, United Kingdom.
Why at Loughborough University? The university has quite a good reputation for its teaching facilities. The students will learn from some of the best gold award-winning teachers who will help them to build a successful career at the university and also learn about the different-different languages.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and Foreign applicants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for any taught postgraduate degree program (Replacing any other Loughborough programs or bursaries you may already have been awarded) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready to pursue their studies at the London campus of the university. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a short video interview to discuss their business idea in more detail.
How to Apply
If you want to take the advantage from the grant, so have to secure your place in a master’s degree program, at the university first. Only after this, you can complete the application form for the fund and also submit a business idea with the application.
To get an opportunity, must follow the given points:
- Supporting Documents: Personal information, qualification details, business idea, the personal statement should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is a basic requirement for taking admission in the course.
- Language Requirement: Taking TOEFL or IELTS test and showing the English language proficiency is essential for studying in the UK.
Benefits: The educational award will cover 90% of the course tuition fees.