If you want to begin your studies in 2020 but searching for a funding program. Then there is your chance to undertaking your studies by joining the Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence opportunity in the UK.
This is the best choice for international applicants to kick start an undergraduate study at the University of Kent in the UK with educational funding.
User Review( votes)
On 4 January 1965, the University of Kent was established and recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is a semi-collegiate public research university which ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
Why at the University of Kent? The university has a great reputation for its career facilities with the facilities of employability along with world-leading research to its students. It also provides financial support to those applicants who needed it.
Application Deadline: Available for undergraduate courses starting in September 2020.
There is no fixed application deadline for applications from home/EU students, though we strongly recommend you apply as soon as possible no later than three months before your intended start date. For international students, the deadline for applications is 31 July 2020.
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and any other nationality.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be entering in a first-year degree program at the university but not be participating in the Higher Degree Apprenticeship scheme.
How to Apply
Participants wishing to be considered for Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence should take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Kent. And need to include some information regarding the admission asked by the university.
Furthermore, there is no application form for this grant, if you are eligible to receive a fund, you will receive a confirmation via your Kent Vision portal in early September 2019.
- Candidates must have AAA at A level (or specified equivalents) and must meet the grades for at least one of the qualification specified on the “Apply Now’ section below.
- Those interested students whose national language is not English, are required to take the TOEFL test and demonstrate their English language ability.
Benefits: The funding program will provide £2,000 for each year of study.