Education strengthens one’s intelligence, abilities, and develops a personality. Keeping under eye the importance of education, the University of Saskatchewan’s Edwards School of Business is offering its Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards.
The university offers these grants to those high performing candidates who will commence the Bachelor of Commerce degree program at the Edwards School of Business.
Amazing opportunity for international excellent students to get funding for their education in Canada.
User Review( vote)
The University of Saskatchewan (USask) is one of Canada’s oldest and most distinguished universities. It offers over 130 academic programs and has 13 colleges, three graduate schools, and six affiliated or federated colleges.
Why study at the University of Saskatchewan? At this USask, candidates can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future careers. Here, students have the opportunity to learn in different contexts, educational systems, and be opened to differing worldviews.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University: University of Saskatchewan
- Department: Edwards School of Business
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: $5,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Commerce degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must enroll in the Bachelor of Commerce degree program at the Edwards School of Business
How to Apply
- How to Apply: By applying online for undergraduate admission, students will be eligible for consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Students must also submit the necessary supporting documents such as:
- Academic transcript
- Copy of passport
- Academic CV
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The University of Saskatchewan will cover an award amount of $5,000 each to all selected students during their undergraduate degree program.