The Swinburne University of Technology is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its BrWellington Accounting Scholarships. The bursary is available to students in full-time and part-time.
The educational award is open for the Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen. Its purpose is to help deserving candidates in providing financial support.
Golden opportunity to achieve grant of value: $7,500 for the undergraduate degree program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1908, Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It was ranked 43rd in art and design and has now become one of Australia and the world’s best art and design schools.
Why study at the Swinburne University of Technology? This university offers various programs to help you achieve your academic goals and boost your student life. After completing your studies in Swinburne, students will earn professional placements.
Application Deadline: March 14, 2021
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Business degree with a major in Accounting
- Award: $7,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australia and New Zealand citizens.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Single or double Business undergraduate degree with a major in Accounting at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be enrolled part-time or full-time in an eligible course.
- Must be a continuing Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get enrolled for the program applicants must take admission at the university. After that, applicants must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the documents required of the chosen program
- Admission Requirements: Must be in their first or second year of study: First-year applicants – completion of at least 50 credit points (4 units)and Second-year applicants – completion of at least 100 credit points (8 units) with no more than four exemptions. Must-Have achieved a distinction average in studies to date
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The Swinburne University of Technology will provide the value of The grant is $7,500. Payment will be made as follows:
- For students studying full-time – $3,750 per year over two years.
- For students studying part-time – $1,875 per year over four years.