The Mexico-United States Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange (COMEXUS) is inviting applicants to join the Fulbright-Garcia Robles program and go ahead for higher studies in the United States.
The excellent study program for Mexican candidates who have a dream of studying in the United States
User Review( votes)
COMEXUS was established on November 27, 1990, by an agreement signed between the Governments of Mexico and the United States. It has distinguished more than 4,000 Mexicans and Americans with a Fulbright-Garcia Robles program.
Why at this educational program? COMEXUS stands for Mexico-United States Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange. It helps candidates for conducting their higher studies at any US institute or university with a good amount of funding.
- University or Organization: COMEXUS
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate studies
- Award: Up to $ 25,000 + more benefits
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Mexican candidates
- The program can be taken in the US
- Application Deadline: February 4, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only Mexican candidates are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join graduate degree programs in any field except those included in the clinical areas of medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine that involve patient care.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must be willing to show excellent performance during their studies at any US university or institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this wonderful opportunity, the participants are advised to complete the online application process and satisfy the following requirements-
- The aspirants must have a minimum average of 8 in the most recent full degree of an accredited institution, which must be checked with a letter from the university or the final certificate of qualifications.
- Three letters of recommendation in English that will be filled out online in the corresponding application section.
- Title, certificate of title or commitment letter to be titled no later than March 2021, if selected.
- For doctoral candidates, example or sample of a work written in their area of ??specialization, or discipline, in English, of maximum 10,000 words.
- For arts candidates, a digitized portfolio is required.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement is as follows-
- Present current and official TOEFL test results (ITP, IBT), or IELTS (validity is 2 years). A minimum score of 550 is requested in TOEFL ITP, 80 in TOEFL IBT, or 6.5 in IELTS.
The following benefits will be provided by the fund-
- Application for admission up to 4 universities, including advice and payment of the corresponding fees.
- Payment of the fee for conducting standardized tests (TOEFL iBT and GRE).
- An award up to $ 25,000 per school year, two for masters, three for doctorates.
- Fulbright medical expense insurance (ASPE).
- Processing of the J1 visa
- And pre-academic and enrichment courses in the United States.