Indian students have the opportunity to study abroad. The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow is offering Dean’s Indian Scholarship (International Relations and Diplomacy) to the brightest student.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is a leading technological University. It is Glasgow’s second-oldest university and highly ranked among the top 10 in the UK in various subjects according to the Complete University Guide 2019.
Why you should apply at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow – The University provides an inclusive learning environment for students. It offers specific advice, information, and assistance to students. It provides the best academic and professional staff to support the students.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Department: The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate taught course
- Award: £3000 or £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: The studentships are available for Indian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply for programmes .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study undergraduate and postgraduate taught course in International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicants must be a resident in India. Applicant must be available to commence their academic studies by the start of the academic year in September 2019. Candidate must be applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, the applicants must need to take admission at the university to study the undergraduate and postgraduate taught course.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must need to submit a certified copy of the original documents, a copy of your passport, and a copy of your sponsor letter, copies of any other documentation such as a CV, Personal Statement, and Portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: All applications can apply for admission to undergraduate courses through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). For postgraduate applicants must submit the application for admission along with all supporting documentation.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, please provide a suitable English language test certificate (if appropriate), for example, IELTS.
- Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to £4,000 towards the cost of their tuition fees for each year of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.