Fulfil your dream of studying at York University with the help of the Dean’s International program. The program is open for the academic year 2020-21.
This program is currently open within York University’s Schulich School of Business for incoming full-time international students undertaking an MBA or IMBA program.
Golden opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
With 55,700 students and 7,000 faculties and staff around the world, York University holds a position of being a third-largest university in Canada. It is a dynamic and research-intensive university providing inspirational teaching and pioneering research since 1959.
Why at York University? The university has always been dedicated to providing students with essential tools that they need to make an impact on the world. Apart from excellent educational courses, it provides students with extracurricular activities in schools and colleges.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 6000
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA or IMBA
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to fulfil all the requirements:
- Must be from any part of the world
- Must be incoming full-time international Schulich MBA/IMBA students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Separate application is not required. Once your application is accepted for an applicable course, you will automatically be considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
- Language Requirement: All non-native English speakers must provide proof of language proficiency by achieving the following:
- 0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension) TOEFL.
- 100 iBT (minimum 23 on each dimension) Schulich’s TOEFL code is B710 with Department Code 02.
- Applicants with English as a second language have the opportunity to enrol in the MBA/Specialized Master’s Preparation Program before beginning their studies.
The total value of the award is 6,000 that will be a contribution toward educational expenses of students.