Many students dream of studying in the Ireland, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expense, DCU Business School is offering IAA Geoffrey O’Byrne White Memorial funding for the session 2020/21.
The educational award is available to support EU and non-EU students for one year full-time masters degree programme in Management at DCU in Ireland.
Great opportunity for the international students to get study fund in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1975, the Dublin City University is a university-based on the Northside of Dublin, Ireland and ranked among the top 300 universities worldwide. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and research degree program for the students.
Why at Dublin City University? While studying at DCU, students will take benefit from their high-quality teaching and internationally-recognized academic programmes. It has a strong emphasis on global business and provides courses in aviation.
Application Deadline: September 11, 2020
- University: Dublin City University
- Department: DCU Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: €5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU and non-EU students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Management (Aviation Leadership)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must be funding their study personally. Candidates whose employer are funding their study or are funded through government-sponsored schemes are not eligible.
- The awardees may not hold other programmes. Candidates in receipt of SUSI grants may apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, firstly students must take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Dublin City University. After being enrolled, students should apply for the application and submit via email to DCU Business School at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Student must submit resume/CV, a letter of application (maximum 500 words)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: International candidates who are non-native speakers of English must satisfy the University of their competency in the English language.
DCU Business School will provide the award amount of €5,000 first year only to the winning candidates.