If you want to develop humanities or social science research skills, then the Dean’s funding for Humanities Excellence will surely set you on the path to success. The program is organized by the University of Hertfordshire.
The University of Hertfordshire is a wonderful university contributing to the advancement of the community through its education and research. The University provides a variety of undergraduate and many master’s degrees program and others like online and distance learning courses for students.
Why at the University of Hertfordshire? This institution has been dedicated to preparing students for a successful career and a better future. Here, students not only gain an education but also make a connection and prepare themselves for the professional workforce.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £1,000 & £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Want to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the school of humanities
- Applicants must pay overseas fees to the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be able to apply for this application , you will need to take admission in an applicable program first. After that, you can fill out an online application form of this application .
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants are advised to provide evidence that they can speak in English fluently. For that, they can achieve the following:
- Below degree level studies – for visa purposes, you must be proficient to at least CEFR level B1 (IELTS 4.0), but the University’s requirements may be higher.
- Study at degree level or higher – for visa purposes, you must be proficient to at least CEFR level B2 (IELTS 5.5), but the University’s requirements will be much higher.
The total value of the award is £1,000 & £2,000. This amount will be provided only to those candidates who are taking admission in October.