The Queensland University of Technology is providing the Creative Industries International funding for students who want to pursue their higher studies from a reputable university in Australia.
This is a competitive program targeted to remove financial hurdles which may be preventing deserving Vietnamese students from earning an education at QUT.
Nice chance for Vietnamese Students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology in short QUT is a research-based university that was officially opened in 1849 as Brisbane School of Arts. The institute is known for its world-class infrastructure, recreational and athletic facilities and education programs.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? Considering QUT for earning an education is one of the great options for any student. At this university, there are best lecturers, advanced technology and learning spaces, flexible study option and several lucrative courses.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 50% reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following programs:
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Design (Honors) (Architectural Studies) – Advanced Standing Entry
- Bachelor of Design – International
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Digital Communication
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting all these requirements is must:
- Must be a Vietnamese citizen
- Must have been offered a place in one of these courses given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been admitted in one of the programs given above, then you can continue with your application for this specific Vietnam Excellence scholarship. You must fill out an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport and create a 2-minute long video on the topic of ‘How can creativity improve our society?’
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. See the applicable programs to get detailed information in this regard.
- Language Requirement: You can showcase your proficiency in English by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
All the candidates will receive:
- 50% reduction in tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT.
- An ongoing scholarship to cover 50% of your tuition fees per semester