Merit-based scholarships are available for the citizens of Norway. The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow is offering Dean’s Norway Scholarship: Humanities and Social Sciences to the eligible candidates.
The program is open to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Education, English, History, Law, Modern Languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. It is the UK’s first technological university and ranked among the top 10 in the UK in various subjects according to the Complete University Guide 2019.
Why at University of Strathclyde, Glasgow? The university support students for searching for a job, applying for a job and planning for their future career. It also offers work placements as well as the opportunity for graduate job interviews.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: £5,000 towards the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Citizens of Norway
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Norway are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Education, English, History, Law, Modern Languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, candidates must be available to commence their undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible students can apply for the scholarships after they receive an offer to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate course in the faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences. Then they will be automatically notified for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a personal statement explaining why they want to study the degree and how this scholarship will help for their career.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must show an appropriate level of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: The scholarships will provide the amount worth up to £5,000 towards the tuition fee of a full-time program.