Are you a Japanese student and looking for funding to help your studies in Canada? You will be pleased to know that the University of Toronto is giving an opportunity to apply for the S. Ubakata Fund for Japanese Students.
User Review( votes)
As Canada’s leading institution of learning, the University of Toronto is one of the world’s top research-intensive universities. It is standing as a globally ranked research powerhouse and leader in research-intensive education.
Why at the University of Toronto? The university provides candidates the opportunities for career growth and development, and unique organizational culture. It enhances employability success by helping the candidate to identify and articulate their skills, knowledge.
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Award: $700
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Japanese
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: July 2, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Japanese students can apply for the opportunity
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded to study the undergraduate or graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity the applicant must be registered at the University of Toronto as a full-time student or planning to register. Candidate must satisfy admission requirements respecting English facility.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in any graduate or undergraduate degree program at the University of Toronto. After taken admission, you can download and submit the application form and submit to: Enrolment Services 172 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto, Ontario M5R 0A3
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must have to submit a personal profile or statement of interest.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, applicants must have to identify their academic background and review the admission requirements for study the Program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide evidence of adequate English facility for admission consideration unless you qualify for an exemption.
- Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $700