If you want to pursue your undergraduate studies in Saudi Arabia, then you can join the Deanship of the Faculty of Science International Scholarships at the Islamic University of Madinah.
There are full undergraduate bursaries available for brilliant aspirants who demonstrate high potential for pursuing their undergraduate studies in the basic science fields. International students are eligible to apply for the award.
The Islamic University of Madinah was founded by the government of Saudi Arabia in 1961 in the Islamic holy city of Medina. It offers Bachelor of Arts, Masters and Doctorate degrees Studies at the College. It also offers award programs for candidates with accommodation and living expenses covered.
Why study at the Islamic University of Madinah? The University promotes a wide range of information in its different aspects to serve humanity and to encourage its advancement. It prepares students to make a difference in today’s global workplace.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Islamic University of Madinah
- Department: Deanship of the Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Saudi Arabia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants can participate in this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in basic science fields.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this award, aspirants should have the following credentials:
- The student must be a Muslim male with good behaviour
- Candidate must be a pledge to abide by the rules and regulations at the university
- Aspirants must be medically fit
- Seekers must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education
- The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school
- Applicant must be enrolled to full-time study at the university
- No more than five years must have passed since being awarded the certificate
- The age of the scholar between (17 and 25 years)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you have to be a university student through applying for undergraduate degree courses at the University. After taking full-time enrollment, candidates can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Mandatory documents for an application are as follows:
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript
- Testimony of Conduct
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Card
- Admission Requirements: Before applying this bursary, you have to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at this University, applicants have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines
- A monthly allowance
- An extra allowance for a scholar who achieves the grade of excellence
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married applicants
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.