Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial hardships. To cover study expense, the Open University is offering the PhD Scholarship in the UK.
The main purpose of this bursary is to provide financial assistance to aspirants who want to complete their PhD programme at the university for the academic year 2021-2022.
A wonderful chance for UK, EU and international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Open University was established in 1969 and the largest university in the UK for undergraduate education. There are also a number of full-time postgraduate research applicants. Here, more than 1,000 members of academic and research staff and over 2,500 administrative, operational and support staff.
Why at Open University? While studying at this university, aspirants will receive an innovative learning atmosphere as well as a first-class teaching experience. These programs support candidates to get useful knowledge and cultivate leadership skills.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2020
- University or Organization: Open University
- Department: Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: UK, EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and international
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Space Instrumentation
- Admissible Criteria: All applicants are required to fulfil all the criteria given below:
- The projects are only available to students who have no restrictions on how long they can stay in the UK and have been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the studentship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the programme, students have to complete an application form – UK and EU students or application form – Overseas email the following to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following:
- an up to date CV
- a list of individual courses taken and grades obtained
- a personal statement
- any other relevant information that you think may support your case for consideration
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to show any proof of their English language ability.
Applicants will receive the Stipend £15,009 per year into the form of tuition fee and living expenses. The 3-year research studentships provide a maintenance grant of £15,264 per year (2021-2022 rate) and all academic fees are covered.