If you’re embarking on the journey to earn a higher education, then you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Degree Completion Scholarship for Working Students at the Graz University of Technology.
This scholarship is open for all students of bachelor’s, master’s, diploma and doctoral programs at TU Graz who are either self-employed or employed. The scholarship aim is to provide financial support to working students facing tuition fees to help them finish their degree programs.
Excellent opportunity for citizens of an EU member state or an EEA member state.
User Review( votes)
TU Graz offers a diverse array of engineering, scientific and design programs. It focuses on research-based, primarily English-language masters and PhD programs based on undergraduate programs that include basic research.
Why at the Graz University of Technology? TU Graz provides high-level training to its students, promotes critical and creative thinking and responsible conduct, and it also provides students with enthusiasm for science and their careers.
- Application period winter semester: 1 October to 10 December
- Application period summer semester: 2 March to 10 May
University or Organization: Graz University of Technology
Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma and doctoral programs
Award: 500 Euros
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: EU member state or an EEA member state citizenship
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Citizens of an EU member state or an EEA member state, or citizens of states whom Austria are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s, master’s, diploma and doctoral degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Following degree students studying at TU Graz are entitled to apply for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must be citizens of an EU member state or an EEA member state, or
- Candidates must be citizens of states whom Austria is obliged by international treaty to grant the same rights as Austrian citizens regarding access to a profession, or
- Holders those belonging to groups of persons in accordance with the Regulation on Eligible Groups of Persons, or
- Students from third countries who possess a residence permit other than for students as specified under § 64 of the Settlement and Residence Act (NAG).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, applicants need to take admission at TU Graz and then fill in the application form and send it together with a proof of income and the residential registration.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit proof of income, Proof of study-related achievements and on-going activity.
- Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
Benefits: The degree completion scholarship pays 500 Euros per semester and a student. The maximum period of entitlement:
- for a diploma program: 4 semesters
- for a bachelor’s program lasting six or eight semesters: 4 semesters
- for a master’s program lasting four semesters: 2 semesters
- for a doctoral program lasting six semesters: 4 semesters