Are you looking for a scholarship or a research grant in Austria? If yes, then you can apply for Johannes Kepler University Graduation Scholarship for the academic year 2019-2020.
This study program is open for students who are enrolled as a degree-seeking student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma degree or doctorate degree program at the JKU.
Its a valuable offer to get a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma degree or doctorate degree program in Austria with a study award.
User Review( votes)
The university offers bachelors, masters, diploma and doctoral degrees in business, engineering, law, science, social sciences, and medicine. It attained high scores for quotations, third-party funding, and internationalization efforts.
Why at Johannes Kepler University? With its development plan, JKU is setting the course for significant further development and strategic growth.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
University or Organization: Johannes Kepler University
Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma degree or doctorate degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma degree or doctorate degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The applicant is eligible to apply for the graduation scholarship providing he/she
- Applicants must be enrolled as a degree-seeking student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma degree or doctorate degree program at the JKU;
- Holders have exceeded the minimum duration of the study, including the tolerance semester in the semester in which the application is submitted and has paid the tuition fees;
- has not exceeded the duration of the study including the tolerance semester during the semester being applied for and has paid the tuition fees;
- actively took examinations during the 2018/2019 academic year (minimum of 16 ECTS credits);
- Candidates must be completed a minimum of 12.5 ECTS credits per approved semester before the start of the semester for which the scholarship is being applied for;
- Holders were gainfully employed in the calendar year before the end of the tolerance period and during the 2018 calendar year;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, Applicants need to submit an application for the 2018/2019 academic year beginning October 1, 2019, to November 30, 2019, at the latest to the Admissions Office at the Department of Teaching and Studies Organization at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit the Income-tax return for 2018, Confirmation issued by the social insurance company regarding mandatory insurance for 2018, Affidavit and application form.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the scholarship.
Benefits: If your application is approved, candidates have earned a taxable income of no more than €13,500. You will receive a maximum of € 365 for the semester you applied for.