The Widener University Delaware Law School is inviting the highly qualified and motivated student’s to apply for the opportunity s in USA, 2019.
The curriculum is open for international students who wish to pursue a Masters of Law (LLM). It assists students in finding, applying for, and finding funding for their studies in the United States.
Wonderful opportunity to study master in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1971, Widener University Delaware Law School which offers part-time and full-time undergraduate and masters degree and it allows you to choose the program best suited to fit your schedule.
What at Delaware Law School? The school provides various career opportunities and their faculties prepare students for their legal career.
Application Deadline: Open
International students are eligible to apply, candidates must:
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree.
- You must have a minimum score of 83 for TOEFL or a minimum score of 6.5 for IELTS.
- Applicants should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Students must apply to a Delaware Law School Masters of Law program.
How to Apply
To be considered for the grant, applicants need to be part of the university then they can fill the application form and submit choose from two options:
- Option 1: Apply through Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) LLM Credential Assembly Service submit their information through an online portal.
- Option 2: Apply directly to Delaware Law by downloading the Application Form (pdf) and submitting it, along with the required application materials, via email to [email protected]
- Candidates must submit required documents resume, official transcripts, personal statement, and letters of recommendation.
- For admission in Masters of Law degree, students should have a cumulative GPA equivalent to 3.3 which meets LLM or graduate program requirements.
- English Language Requirements: Delaware Law requires a minimum score of 83 on the Internet-based (iBT) TOEFL, or a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS to be competitive for admission to the program. Applicants must have taken the TOEFL or IELTS within two years of submitting their application.
The school offers tuition grants on a limited basis to qualified candidates.